Monday, March 8, 2010

Vote for Jake: The next Old Navy Supermodelquin

Ok right now you are probably thinking I am talking about Jake Thurston...don't worry I am not. Although he could totally win, I'm talking about little Jake Rizley, our friend's son. He needs lots of votes to win a boat-load of cash so hurry up and click on this link to vote for him ASAP.

ps. you can vote once a day, so make sure you go back and vote everyday. Thanks.

pps. I was promised a cut of his cash, which is the only reason I am plugging this for him

ppps. I won't really take money from an almost 3 year-old...I just really want him to win

1 comment:

megan&steve said...

Cute!! Thanks for supporting our little man.
These kinds of contests are funny & I know his chances are super slim. Thanks for giving him a shout out... he is your hubbys namesake & a true winner in my eyes.