Saturday, March 6, 2010

Motivation

Porter loves to walk while holding our fingers and the furniture and hasn't really enjoyed spending much time on his tummy at all. So we just figured he might be one of those that just skips the crawling and goes straight to walking. But last weekend I realized it was just all about the right motivation.



All he wanted was a little miniature Hershey's chocolate bar with the wrapper on...harmless right?
Well then I noticed he was laying on the floor sucking on it for an unusually long time.
And I remembered that he has one snaggle tooth growing in on the bottom. The result...
He scraped his way right into it!
But, being the mean mommy I am I took it away.
Sorry Porter, when you get a little older you can finish the whole thing!

5 comments:

megan&steve said...

Chocolate motivates me too.

Kody said...

Porter is a Thurston through and through. Chocolate motivates all of us. Gotta love the sad face...mean anti-chocolate mommy!

Paige said...

so cute

paws said...

Ha! Nothing like chocolate to motivate. He looks so sad that you took it away that I just have to laugh.

LINDSAY said...

How could you Mommy! I didn't come out with this perfect face and beautiful head of hair to be said no to!