Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was spent with this little elf doing last minute prep before heading over to Grandma and Grandpa Thurston's house.

First job: Wake up Dad
Last Job: Look Cute (it's what he does best, I wanted him to feel a sense of accomplishment)
(Thanks to my woderful knitting friend, Peggy, for teaching me how to knit this cap)
Over at the Thurston's Wendy and Paige were looking festive...
...and sweet.
Kody, tenderly slicing our yummy tri-tip
(which we enjoyed along with cheesy potatoes and a fresh green salad)
Parker? (Possibly taste-testing the tri-tip)
ps. Don't zoom in on this picture
Porter and Grandma
Lindsay, Jake and I were also present for the evening but didn't make the cut for pictures. Tanner, unfortunately, was gone making "cash to burn" at Harkins (where they always fill your cup to the brim) for most of the evening. Earlier in the day, the boys/men and Lindsay got to see Avatar and then we enjoyed dinner and a great message shared by Wendy. We also all received DVD's from Kody and Wendy and some watched one of those Harry Potter movies. Porter and I went to bed with anxious anticipation of Santa's arrival.

1 comment:

jenny said...

I wish I lived closer so you guys could have sung to me!

Adorable hat that you made. What a cute little elf!!

I am loving all the new posts. Keep it up, girl!!